- 5" FSTN LCD large display with 4-level grey scale and 480 x 320 pixels displays large text highlights of critical information
- Built-in High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Includes preloaded worldwide basemap
- Holds up to 3,000 waypoints, 50 routes, and 10,000 track log points
- Includes NMEA 0183 support
- BNC connector for external antenna support
- Easy-to-use interface with 10 input keys
- 10V to 36V input voltage range with protection circuit
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
The GPS 158i is an affordable standalone high-sensitivity GPS with a 5-inch grayscale display and easy-to-use features with a design that will compliment your boat.
With the high-sensitivity GPS receiver and WAAS capability, you will be able to retrieve satellite signals quickly and accurately, regardless of their position.
Also featuring a built-in BNC external antenna connector and increased memory for storing up to 3,000 waypoints and 50 routes.