- 5,000HH 210D PU coated polyester
- Taped seams
- Reinforced pegging points
- Two, rigid, 5-section 16mm 6061 lightweight aluminium poles
- Roll back front option with buckle retainers
- Very practical design offering maximised internal space
- 2-Way letterbox style door system
- 3 Door window options (green, clear PVC, mozzi mesh)
- Velcro rod retaining straps
- Tough and lightweight Velcro-in groundsheet
- Tension bars included
- Supplied with heavy duty T-pegs
- Complete with durable and easy access carry case
- 2 Man Dimensions: 275cm L x 300cm W x 150cm H
- 2 Man Weight: 7kg
The Defender range from JRC fully updates, improves, and replaces their statement-making Contact range, demonstrating the brand’s commitment to innovation, exceeding expectations, and supplying the anglers of tomorrow, today.
With a 5,000 hydrostatic head, taped seams, and reinforced pegging points, the Defender Bivvy, which is available as a one-man bivvy or two-man bivvy, is designed and built to withstand the elements, and ensure that a turn of the weather doesn’t mean you have to turn away from an exciting session on the bank.
The Defender’s practical design maximises the usable internal space, ensuring you can get everything you need in the bivvy without compromising your own comfort. The roll back front option includes buckle retainers to safely and securely hold the door out of your way if the weather’s fine, and you know you’re going to be going back and forth to the bivvy during the course of your session.
The door itself features a two-way zip, which creates a letterbox style opening, and comes with a choice of three window options: solid green, clear PVC, or mozzy mesh.
A tough yet lightweight, Velcro-in groundsheet, and reinforced aluminium tension bars are included, making this a fully functional, durable bivvy at an affordable price, from a brand you can rely on. The Defender range would suit any angler, but is ideal for those at entry level who don’t want to spend too much on equipment in the early days.